We are your Professional Remodeling Contractor in Littleton, CO
Specializing in Kitchen,
Bath, Basement, Bar Remodeling
Decks, Windows, Doors
to our Website!
remodeling projects begin with a dream. Maybe you're dreaming of beautiful cabinets, improved function in your kitchen or
bath, or just modernizing your existing living space. You envision a space that is warm and inviting to you "and"
your friends, and where your house becomes more of a "home".
your environment should be a reflection of your dreams. A beautifully functional kitchen, bath, basement, or bar will reflect
your style of living and bring out the best in you. Our goal is to interpret your dreams through teamwork, design excellence,
and expert installation.
If you enlist "The Perfect Edge, Inc." as your
remodeling contractor, we will work with you to "build" you dreams at home!
- The Perfect Edge Inc., Home Remodeling Services, Remodeling Contractor, Home Improvement, and Rennovation Expert
specializes in bathroom, kitchen, basement, and bar remodeling, deck installation, & window and door replacement.
- We service Roxborough, Littleton, Centennial, Lone Tree, Highlands Ranch, Castle Pines, Castle Rock, Ken Caryl, and SW
Metro communities in CO.
- We install bathroom tile, kitchen tile, any tile, including natural
stone, granite, travertine, and ceramic. We install kitchen countertops, kitchen cabinets, kitchen flooring. We do basement
finish including bathrooms, bedrooms, laundry rooms, bars, and family rooms. We do deck installation using the following
decking materials: composite decking, including Correct Deck, Trex, Timbertech, and Evergrain, Redwood decking and more...
We do replacement window installation of all types including Pella windows, Milgard windows,Jeldwin windows, and
- Check out our services, portfolios, and testimonials.
|Basement finish in Ken Caryl
|Kitchen remodel in Littleton
1. Materials are warrantied by individual suppliers. Labor is warrantied by The Perfect Edge
Remodeling Services for 1 year from completion of project- any problems derived from labor, we will come back, in a timely
manner, and fix it free of charge.
2. If, for some reason,
we are running late, we will "always" contact you to let you know. If you don't hear anything from us, we will be
3. We will do what is needed to protect your home
and furniture from damage during the project, including laying plastic and tarps, and covering furniture when necessary and
will clean up at the end of each day so there will be no debris, tools, etc. in the areas of your home that you are occupying
during the project.
4. If we find hidden damage or problems
we could not see when we gave you the estimate, we'll give you a written change order to approve before proceeding- no surprises.
5. We perform all of our work to county or municipality codes, whichever
applies, and where there are no specific codes we perform to industry standards as outlined by The American Subcontractors
8080 Westside St. Littleton, CO 80125