We are your Professional Remodeling Contractor,
Specializing in Kitchen, Bath, Basement,
Decks, Windows, Doors, Fireplace Refacing
to our Website!
remodeling projects begin with a dream. Maybe you're dreaming of beautiful cabinets, improved function in your kitchen or
bath, or just modernizing your existing living space. You envision a space that is warm and inviting to you "and"
your friends, and where your house becomes more of a "home".
your environment should be a reflection of your dreams. A beautifully functional kitchen, bath, basement, or bar will reflect
your style of living and bring out the best in you. Our goal is to interpret your dreams through teamwork, design excellence,
and expert installation.
If you enlist "The Perfect Edge, LLC" as your
remodeling contractor, we will work with you to "build" you dreams at home!
- The Perfect Edge LLC, Home Remodeling Services, Remodeling Contractor, and Home Improvement Expert specializes
in bathroom, kitchen, basement, and bar remodeling, deck installation, window and door replacement, and fireplace refacing.
- We service Roxborough, Littleton, Centennial, Lone Tree, Highlands Ranch, Castle Pines, Castle Rock, Ken Caryl, and SW
- We install bathroom tile, kitchen tile, any tile, including natural
stone, granite, travertine, and ceramic. We install kitchen countertops, kitchen cabinets, kitchen flooring. We do basement
finish including bathrooms, bedrooms, laundry rooms, bars, and family rooms. We do deck installation using the following
decking materials: composite decking, including Correct Deck, Trex, Timbertech, and Evergrain, Redwood decking and more...
We do replacement window installation of all types including Pella windows, Milgard windows,Jeldwin windows, and
- Check out our services, portfolios, and testimonials.
|Bathroom remodel in Sedalia
|Kitchen remodel in Littleton
1. Materials are warrantied by individual suppliers. Labor is warrantied by The Perfect Edge,
LLC for 1 year from completion of project- any problems derived from labor, we will come back, in a timely manner, and fix
it free of charge.
2. If, for some reason, we are running
late, we will "always" contact you to let you know. If you don't hear anything from us, we will be on time!
3. We will do what is needed to protect your home and furniture from
damage during the project, including laying plastic and tarps, and covering furniture when necessary and will clean up at
the end of each day so there will be no debris, tools, etc. in the areas of your home that you are occupying during the project.
4. If we find hidden damage or problems we could not see when we gave
you the estimate, we'll give you a written change order to approve before proceeding- no surprises.
5. We perform all of our work to county or municipality codes, whichever applies, and where
there are no specific codes we perform to industry standards as outlined by The American Subcontractors Association.
Is A Bad Economy A Good Time To Remodel?
Denver Construction says, "We've had people ask if now
is really a good time to remodel."
And our answer is a resounding "yes".
And the reasons are:
1. Demand for many construction materials, major appliances, and hardware is low and these items are being priced low to
encourage sales. These materials and products have already been produced. They are sitting in a warehouse costing the manufacturers
and retailers money for storage and inventory. The result is that you can get these items at great prices.
rates are low, so if you have nay untapped equity, the price to borrow against it is very much in your favor. (Los Angeles
3. As this is not a good time to sell, and may not be for a few years, it could be time to make the current
house a better place for you and your family.
4. Competition is strong in the industry so your wait time to have your
project started will probably be less, and could be completed sooner if your contractor does not have several jobs going at
the same time. But beware of less-than-reputable contractors promising services at cut-rate prices. It pays to look
beyond the lowest bid.
5. In a market with declining home values, home remodeling is a good way to protect
the value of your home and position it as a good value when it's time to sell.
If you see dumpsters and trucks
at a neighbor's home, you can be fairly confident that your neighbor understands the laws of supply and demand in a bad economy
and they are taking advantage of a golden opportunity to do some home remodeling. Shorter project schedules, high quality
workmanship for less cost, and buying the quality materials you need at bargain basement prices should be all the reasons
you need to start thinking about whether you should hire that remodeling contractor and start that remodeling project now.